• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want her to talk to her mgr to squeeze in extra time off at a very busy time because you need help shopping for groceries? Surely you did not actually say this to her

Are you familiar with Numbers?

You want her to talk to her mgr to squeeze in extra time off at a very busy time because you need help shopping for groceries? Surely you did not actually say this to her
Oh I did baby and it went swimmingly. We live on thin ice!

She was already mad at the GM because she got scheduled to close Saturday (gets out of there at like 4 AM) and then open Sunday (be there by 10:30 AM).

We have really fine tuned our Thanksgiving system for zero stress. Wife makes the turkey. Brother does a charcuterie spread. Most of the other sides we just order from a local place these days. Family arrives around noon and leaves maybe 7 or 8. Drinking. Eating. Cards. Usually end the night tasting some good bourbons.

I had to get up way earlier than usual today to be at an event at 7:30 where I said some very smart things about finance and now I have zero energy or motivation.

We're still finalizing the actual Thanksgiving menu - thinking pork tenderloin, gnocchi, twice baked potatoes, and some green (brussel sprouts?). I've got a magnum of Alvarinho and a couple sparkling wines ready to crack the second we get to my mother-in-laws. Gotta get nice and lubed up to yell at Sam Laporta to score touchdowns for OUR LIONS cc @TownieDeac

Our Thanksgiving day meal will be whatever american airlines is serving on a 4 hour flight. Damn cheap tickets if you're willing to fly on that day.

I don't think I've ever flown on Thanksgiving day, but do love a Christmas day flight

We're still finalizing the actual Thanksgiving menu - thinking pork tenderloin, gnocchi, twice baked potatoes, and some green (brussel sprouts?). I've got a magnum of Alvarinho and a couple sparkling wines ready to crack the second we get to my mother-in-laws. Gotta get nice and lubed up to yell at Sam Laporta to score touchdowns for OUR LIONS cc @TownieDeac
Sounds like a 16 year old Sporting midfielder with 10 assists on the season, attracting interest from Man City and Chelsea.

Gonna quote this again because the Lions are good for the second time in my lifetime, and my dad is so conflicted because as a big OSU guy he HATES Aidan Hutchinson and will never admit he’s any good. Thanksgiving should be funny as hell.

Gonna quote this again because the Lions are good for the second time in my lifetime, and my dad is so conflicted because as a big OSU guy he HATES Aidan Hutchinson and will never admit he’s any good. Thanksgiving should be funny as hell.
Hutchinson is just an absolute stud. Lions have been a lot of fun to watch this year (other than the Ravens game where they just chose not to show up at all).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back