• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 504.2.11: And you can hold me, like he held her, and I will chat here like nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ended up going to Boulon for dinner last night. I liked it

recommendations for dinner near the Orlando airport tonight? i'm not expecting much here
Pretty much every chain restaurant you can imagine just north of the airport. But I'd recommend Rock n Brews - good food and atmosphere. Guys from KISS are part owners so has the rock n roll vibe.

ETA: Texas Roadhouse is another option that we will go to once in a while, usually when my kids have a soccer game or tournament in Kissimmee and we are headed back home.

But seriously, there are a ton of fast food and chain options...

Feel like I did pretty well on the SAT for having nearly failed out of high school and having very little prep.

Also on my side of the family there's a tiff between my mom and sister-in-law because my SIL doesn't want to dogsit my parents' Jack Russell while we go to the beach, who in her defense is really old and senile and wanders the house at night barks and wakes up their 3yo, but also my parents just watched their annoying ass giant labradoodle and both of their kids for two weeks while they were in Australia, so I'm like maybe just stfu and deal with it for four days, huh.
A cool labradoodle is a great dog, but a deranged labradoodle is a lot and I feel like there are a lot of deranged labradoodles

A cool labradoodle is a great dog, but a deranged labradoodle is a lot and I feel like there are a lot of deranged labradoodles
He's sweet, but he's over 90 pounds and thinks he's a lapdog and will just randomly run full steam into you for no reason out of nowhere. My parents are spry, but they're also both in their 70s.

I'll think of that post and your dad whenever I walk by the Oculus from now on, Timmy.

Found out my best friend from high school's dad passed away on Monday. Spent a ton of time at their house in my youth and was a great guy. We're only 31, and he was only 60. Really shook me and made me reflect on the time I spend with my parents from now on.

This is something I’ve been working on coming to terms with over the last several years. I’m 37 and my dad is 61 and mom just turned 59 so hopefully we have plenty of time left together but you just never know.

orlando does feel like it could be the nation's chain restaurant capital
Orlando is what you would get if you told someone who has never been to America, but has consumed a lot of American media, to design an average American city

Looks like it might just be us two this year for thanksgiving. Not sure what the feelings are going to be on tgiving day!!

Speaking of chain restaurants, my FIL has been calling us almost daily to inquire as to whether we received a gift card he was expecting from Longhorn Steakhouse. First of all maybe don’t live in a camper and you can have your own address to receive mail. And then it finally arrives and is for $25. Dude I would have given you $25 just to stop calling me.

Post it bro.
Hi all,

As my journey with COMPANY comes to a close, I wanted to take a moment to express how thankful I am for each of you. Working here has been more than just a professional experience; it has been a journey filled with learning, growth, and cherished memories.

I am deeply thankful for the opportunities that COMPANY has provided me. The support, guidance, and encouragement I received here have been instrumental in shaping my career and personal growth. Working alongside such a talented and dedicated team has been a privilege, and I have learned a lot from all of you.

Leaving COMPANY is not easy. The decision to move on was a difficult one, but I believe it is a necessary step for my personal and professional journey. As I start this new chapter, I carry with me the values, skills, and knowledge that I have gained here.

I would love to keep in touch. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn or reach out via email at ______

Thank you once again for the incredible experience, the laughs, the challenges, and the successes. I will always look back at my time at COMPANY with appreciation and pride.

I’m wishing all of you continued success and hoping our paths cross again in the future.

well i did delete the name of our company even though plenty of you know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back