• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are the obvious Great Plains states but I think a couple dark horse candidates are Connecticut, Rhode Island and Indiana.

I imagine Indiana as a worse version of Ohio but I’ve never been there.

maybe Montana? never think about it from a college sports perspective. i'd love to visit, though

of course that's what you get when you send your kids to holderness, amirite @TimmyClutch

jk holderness seems pretty chill tbh, especially if you like skiing

At least Idaho you’re like duh, potatoes and RW terrorists. Montana you’re like duh, big sky and glaciers and RW terrorists.

Indiana you’re like RW terrorists and…? Seems like there should be more to say about a state that size

so vinyard vines for men
Isn't Vineyard Vines for men? I own maybe 1 button down and 1 pullover from them.

Peter Millar ain't cheap, but seems very versatile to me. I've worn the same pants (eb66 style) for work, golf, fancy-casual with sport coat, etc. and never felt out of place. Super comfortable. I wear their pullovers (including a Deacs one) for anything from around town/restaurants/golf/work/hikes. Their Summer Comfort button downs are by far the most comfortable I own.

I'm not sure if they make cargo shorts/pants, though, if we want to circle back to that boards topic.

At least Idaho you’re like duh, potatoes and RW terrorists. Montana you’re like duh, big sky and glaciers and RW terrorists.

Indiana you’re like RW terrorists and…? Seems like there should be more to say about a state that size
this guy gets my line of thinking. what exactly does missouri have other than 2 cities that are trying hard to be in other states, one of which is even named after the other state?

is the question "which state do you think about the least" or "which state has the least amount of things to think about"

Indiana has the Pacers, Colts, Hoosiers, Boilermakers, Irish, though. Gotta be one of the Dakotas or possibly Nebraska for me.

missouri is the greensboro of states. i'm sure it's a great place to raise a family but GTFO with visiting there just because

is the question "which state do you think about the least" or "which state has the least amount of things to think about"
all i mean is the limits of my language do not define the limits of the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back