• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: Posted From Stolen Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a bit of an acquired taste and some episode/bits are so damned good and others less so

i also low key felt like it change and started to sound as if they didn't like doing it anymore
I also started to get that vibe from them. A lot of times they sounded exhausted and miserable and it just wasn't a fun listen anymore

I think the fact that I don't listen to podcasts is the most boomer thing about me.

I will sometimes get into some NPR stuff (This American Life, or Wait Wait Don't Tell Me) on long trips. Also did Serial and S-Town in the past, but definitely don't listen to podcasts with any regularity.
doofus just has sports talk radio going 24/7

i have a friend that doesn't watch much live sports but listens to chicago sports AM radio everyday

it's the most bizarre behavior

I don’t do podcasts either. In the car it’s either NPR or if I’m alone it’s album rock.

I stopped sports radio many years ago, my god people are just so dumb it hurts, hosts and callers alike.

My attention span listening to things is low. Same reason I’m meh overall on audiobooks unless I’m doing the dishes or a mindless chore around the house - otherwise I start thinking about other stuff and stop paying attention

My attention span listening to things is low. Same reason I’m meh overall on audiobooks unless I’m doing the dishes or a mindless chore around the house - otherwise I start thinking about other stuff and stop paying attention
Yeah this is me.

My best bet for listening to podcasts/audiobooks is in the car or when I'm walking somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back