• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's when I'm gonna try to get my gf to go w/ me. Gotta do it early though so we can get the matinee prices too.

I thought the stimulizing happened after the matinee prices were over? HAS THIS MUCH CHANGED SINCE I MOVED?

It's funny because this cat actually looks like a younger version of my uncle so presumably he looks like an older version of my cousin, Walter.

And, believe it or not, I haven't really been out much in the last 3 months. I went to a wedding where we made the band play call me maybe twice. That's about it.

The DJ played CMM at Tuffalo's wedding and people LIT-ER-AL-LY sprinted to the dance floor.

I've heard about 30 seconds of Call Me Maybe and listened to that Gotye song twice. I will never listen to either ever again on purpose.

Seriously arbys... why are you wasting your time with a girlfriend? This should bring out all the freak panty droppers.

Granted... I guess it's good you locked up your lady prior to the great Water Skiing Accident of '12.

It's funny because this cat actually looks like a younger version of my uncle so presumably he looks like an older version of my cousin, Walter.

And, believe it or not, I haven't really been out much in the last 3 months. I went to a wedding where we made the band play call me maybe twice. That's about it.

love it.

i am very much looking forward to playing all the terrible songs at my wedding.

So when we were at the real estate company's office putting money down on our rental last month, the main agent dude was randomly like "have you ever heard of this gotye dude?" and this was like a week after the PGT comp, so I was thinking "oh fuck this cat is on the boards and saw my cover", but then he was just like "you look just like him...". Which I don't think is true at all. It was just weird.

Seriously arbys... why are you wasting your time with a girlfriend? This should bring out all the freak panty droppers.

Granted... I guess it's good you locked up your lady prior to the great Water Skiing Accident of '12.

Haha, it's actually harder to use guitar playing/singing to get the ladies than you think, especially since I'm ever conscious of being "that guy".

You're right though, gonna be hard to find someone to love a cripple like me now. Though I probs wouldn't be a cripple if we hadn't started dating. It was her fam's lakehouse/boat etc. I hadn't been on water skis in over 12 years before this summer. I think it was still worth it though.

love it.

i am very much looking forward to playing all the terrible songs at my wedding.

getsome says she isn't playing any of the typical crappy wedding songs. I will hear none of that BS.

getsome says she isn't playing any of the typical crappy wedding songs. I will hear none of that BS.

Haha, I heard a story from some wedding DJ the other day that said he got tipped an extra 500 bucks for avoiding a strict list of no-no songs from the Bride and Groom despite multiple attempts to bribe him from the crowd (like cupid shuffle, wobble, CMM, etc.).

I just saw someone with a facebook post linking an article where it had Wake Forest as the school with the hottest guys, soak in the glory guys, ladies you are blessed just by the sheer sight of us.

Haha, it's actually harder to use guitar playing/singing to get the ladies than you think, especially since I'm ever conscious of being "that guy".

You're right though, gonna be hard to find someone to love a cripple like me now. Though I probs wouldn't be a cripple if we hadn't started dating. It was her fam's lakehouse/boat etc. I hadn't been on water skis in over 12 years before this summer. I think it was still worth it though.

Me and the lady friend are going to my parents' lake house in August, and she was asking about water-skiing this morning. I was like, "no, it's totally safe. Don't worry about it... well... except... I do know this one guy..."

Haha, I heard a story from some wedding DJ the other day that said he got tipped an extra 500 bucks for avoiding a strict list of no-no songs from the Bride and Groom despite multiple attempts to bribe him from the crowd (like cupid shuffle, wobble, CMM, etc.).

I NEED TO WOBBLE

I just saw someone with a facebook post linking an article where it had Wake Forest as the school with the hottest guys, soak in the glory guys, ladies you are blessed just by the sheer sight of us.

Haha I saw that too. I thought it was a satire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back