• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From everything I have read on her, yes she is that involved. She handles all of the marketing and customer service aspects for the businesses.

Which are jobs that she probably only has because she is a part owner of the company.

Less than 10 hours till I'll be in Winston. I haven't been up there since the beginning of March, which is definitely te longest stretch of time I've been gone. Debating whether to hit up my usual haunts tonight or if I should branch out a bit. I kind of want to check out District and I haven't been to Finnigans since they expanded.

well then, i relent. i just got the impression they threw her a bone and she didnt do much. w/e ive seen that show like 4 times. atlanta is the only one i'll watch without forcing the lady to change the channel.

I was sort of seeing this girl for a while and she got this: I always thought it was pretty cool. Man, I wish this one would have worked out.

16c3lh4.jpg

I like that! Good spot, too. Does that area get fat and saggy on old, fat people?

i'm not sure he isn't the bread winner. is she really that involved with her brothers' ventures?

A quick google search said she's a co-owner and net worth 300 million.

well then, i relent. i just got the impression they threw her a bone and she didnt do much. w/e ive seen that show like 4 times. atlanta is the only one i'll watch without forcing the lady to change the channel.

Haha that's the only one I won't watch. I just can't stand watching anything with Nene on it.

they just seem so less vapid, and black people flossing is so much more hilarious to me than stupid vapid, white drama.

Which are jobs that she probably only has because she is a part owner of the company.

After college she started with the marketing of their wine and liquor division. Once she proved herself she began getting all of the marketing for all of the businesses.

After college she started with the marketing of their wine and liquor division. Once she proved herself she began getting all of the marketing for all of the businesses.

I'm sure if she didn't have her present job she's be in charge of marketing for P&G, but it doesn't hurt to own part of the company of which you're the Chief Marketing Officer.

I love the comments about tattoos getting old and saggy, as if, other than the tattoo, the body of an 80 year old would be perfect.

If I got a tattoo it would be a UPC code on my ass. Hopefully by the time I die they can just scan me at the morgue.

I think I'm okay with the tat getting fat and saggy. It's not visible at least.

my usual dry cleaners place is close to my home. since i'm temporarily out of the house right now, i decided to give the one across the street from work a try today. for being a new customer, they gave me 3 $5 off coupons. SWEET!

re: Adrienne it must be really nice inheriting the fortune of your billionaire father.

If you're going to get a rib tat you've got to go with "Footprints", the poem. Just like Brian Andrews.

The irony is almost too much.

If you're going to get a rib tat you've got to go with "Footprints", the poem. Just like Brian Andrews.

The irony is almost too much.

i actually have two friends who have done this. and the second one to do it got pissed when we told her that our other friend had done it, because apparently we made her feel like she was copy-catting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back