• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't decide if bane is good for the reputation of bald people or not

I've found my calling: Stripper Law

If Jose Baez has a job I should get one.

Reactions: ITK
Had a buddy come into town who did the whole med school route from Wake. He was interviewing with some firm in Bev Hills (the one where one of the housewives husbands works) to do cosmetic surgery. He says the new thing is they take like an inch of hair from like the bottom of your neck, stitch you back up, the skin then stretches back to normal, and they take all the hair folicles from the strip they cut out and implant them back on other parts of your head.

Roommate judge and stripper lawyer. Both would make for fantastic television.

palma, i only have 2 tats. i'm thinking a 3rd is in order. one on my hip, one on my foot. i want one on my left ribs.

THUNDER!!!! THERE IS THUNDER! I LOVE THUNDER!

where did errbody go? hiding from the THUNDERRRRRRRRR?!

Had to drive home from work. Crazy how it can take 20 minutes to get home but an hour to get there.

Just realized I have that $1 million dollar buyin tourney where the dude won $18 million on my DVR. Haven't had the desire to play cards in a while but given my CT activity obviously work has become less interesting to me and I'm starting to get that itch......

Just realized I have that $1 million dollar buyin tourney where the dude won $18 million on my DVR. Haven't had the desire to play cards in a while but given my CT activity obviously work has become less interesting to me and I'm starting to get that itch......

j played today for the first time in a long time and won the afternoon tourney he entered. nothing like some dollas to get you back in the game.

Hello has retired from the chat thread, his presence will surely be missed

So drunk I can braelt see

Lol.This was me last weekend after day-drinking on H. Sticky Rice for lunch + beers (+Sake Bombs), Granville Moores for some Belgian ish, The Biergarden, The Pug, Star and Shamrock, H Street Pizza for dinner (blackout at this point), and then the Red Palace after.

Hope wfudkn made it home safely....

Arbys, I might come visit the weekend after this one... you going to be back in Winston or still in G-town? I hope you'll be drinking by then.

Any competitors achieve the hello/palma level of domination?

one team has gotten almost everything possible

I might have to prr ib the cab

you're putting it in the cab's butt?

lol exactly what i thought

I've found my calling: Stripper Law

If Jose Baez has a job I should get one.

lol this could work

a guy that went to Maryland that is friends with a bunch of my friends (some have some stake in it) made the final table and is going to win WSOP Player of the Year most likely when its all said and done....not bad for dropping out of college. He's on an absolute tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back