• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 73: Gettin more butt than ashtrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do need to bust out the celebrity avatars for the duels. Bronson Pinchot versus Bridget Fonda. Mario Von Peeble versus Cate Blanchett. Dong Dong versus Anne Ramsey.

fuck Mario Von Peebles. In the words of Wu-Tang, I'll sew his asshole closed and keep feeding him, and feeding him, and feeding him

I'd duel Say Hey. If you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best, brother. We could square off in an inappropriate advances toward OGBroads on behalf of single BROS on the boards. I would probably send him packing after an epic match. I would tearfully apologize repeatedly after we hugged it out on the ring. Huge pop from the crowd as they knew they had just witnessed something special. The OGBroads would be left stunned, knowing their panties could never be unmoistened.

Best real life example is Michaels v. Flair.

Hello and I had an enlightening iChat last night. Bottom line, he's never going to give a cat an electric blanket.

Damn, I ran into one of my neighbors today and he had 10 trees fall from his property on to his neighbor's yard. He got an estimate from a tree removal company for $100k to remove the trees and repair the damage. Insurance won't help and he had a tree fall and smash his 7 series and S550.

article-2232159-16031935000005DC-427_306x612.jpg

Damn. I am not using my assets to my advantage. I should be exchanging tons of emails with a general.

The chat thread is missing that Italian politician who had all the orgies - Burlesconi?

I tweeted an aphorism about how some people are just plain cray and the only response I got was a "favorite" from someone who is crazy. I'm not sure what that means but I find it amusing.

What if there was an alternate universe where Showgirls was that world's Citizen Kane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back