• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Adderall: all's well that ends, i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this isn’t the weirdest chat thread yet I’m gonna be big mad. A stranger should walk into this chat thread off the street and lose their head, just go utterly mad.
It's def started out that way.

Hey guys,
I sincerely appreciate this community, and I'm thankful for the ability to share fun things with you guys.

I need to take a break.

Best,

DDD

In all seriousness, hope you have a good break and happy holidays! Sometimes you've got to be in the right headspace to post.

Do you ever think that maybe we all see colors differently and just agree that they're the same color? Like when I see green, it may actually be pink to Townie and orange to RSF, but they've just called it green their entire life so it's green to them and none of them even know it.

Do you ever think that maybe we all see colors differently and just agree that they're the same color? Like when I see green, it may actually be pink to Townie and orange to RSF, but they've just called it green their entire life so it's green to them and none of them even know it.
I've wondered this often

Definitely have had this thought before.

I think it's indisputable that we all might see colors slightly differently (or a lot in the case of people who are color blind), but I think we roughly see similar colors at least still. That's why we can mostly agree on what colors go together and the tests the eye doctor give work uniformly?

At least that's what I tell myself before I overthink it and fall into a rabbit hole.

no-nope.gif

Has anyone in here ever done an ironman? I would like to do one but I have no clue how you actually can have a life and family and train properly for it.

Has anyone in here ever done an ironman? I would like to do one but I have no clue how you actually can have a life and family and train properly for it.
I haven't and never will but my BiL has done a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back