• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Biff's Reign of Terror: Gloom & Doom !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also apparently slim fitting clothes are OUT. i've been mildly debating whether to tweak my FITS to be more modern, but i prob won't.

^what i think i WILL start doing again is capitalizing words in my posts.
Good! Never liked that look, not that I could fit into slim fit shit anyway. Waiting on the wide leg GAP jeans to come back in style.

also apparently slim fitting clothes are OUT. i've been mildly debating whether to tweak my FITS to be more modern, but i prob won't.

^what i think i WILL start doing again is capitalizing words in my posts.
Wear what u like. Chasing TRENDS is dumb and more importantly UNSUSTAINABLE.

Trying to coordinate holiday plans so we can get down to see my mom for at least one of the two and have run into: wife has to work through Christmas so that’s done. She does have Thanksgiving and the weekend off. However the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest wine sales day of the year and obviously all of our part timers are like “lol no I did not take into account working on a holiday for my part time job when traveling to see family.” So….yeah. I mean that’s totally fair and I didn’t expect any of them to be like yeah I‘ll be around to work Black Friday

Maybe we can just fly down Thanksgiving morning and do a quick three day trip
We’re trying to get to HHI for thanksgiving again this year and it’s so expensive.

You know you have reached true middle aged man zen when you just keep wearing the same clothes no matter what is in style with the knowledge that eventually your fits will come back into fashion

truedat. 80x deacs should be pleased to learn that APPARENTLY, white tube socks are IN. (dad sneakers too)

pimento grilled cheese from the corner sandwich shop on the docket for lunch. Working at our bigger store today because everybody else was unable to work today (nobody wants to work). I don’t know where anything is and I don’t have any idea about these tasks the owner wants me to accomplish while I’m here. So I ordered a sandwich

Trying to coordinate holiday plans so we can get down to see my mom for at least one of the two and have run into: wife has to work through Christmas so that’s done. She does have Thanksgiving and the weekend off. However the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest wine sales day of the year and obviously all of our part timers are like “lol no I did not take into account working on a holiday for my part time job when traveling to see family.” So….yeah. I mean that’s totally fair and I didn’t expect any of them to be like yeah I‘ll be around to work Black Friday

Maybe we can just fly down Thanksgiving morning and do a quick three day trip
we're actually not traveling for the holidays for the first time since I guess I went to college and would come home for the holidays. In-laws are staying at the Grove Park and Thanksgiving and we're eating there (ugh) and my mom and sister are coming for Christmas.

Yeah I dont like scary movies either. My wife likes them even less than me and my kids won’t watch anything scarier than like lion king so that’s that.

Yeah I dont like scary movies either. My wife likes them even less than me and my kids won’t watch anything scarier than like lion king so that’s that.
my wife loves them, whether the real pyscho shit or the really campy b-movie creature feature shit.

we're actually not traveling for the holidays for the first time since I guess I went to college and would come home for the holidays. In-laws are staying at the Grove Park and Thanksgiving and we're eating there (ugh) and my mom and sister are coming for Christmas.
#blessed

I don’t think we’ve traveled for a holiday the last like 5 years. Between needing to be here the day before Thanksgiving and my wife previously working at a Chinese spot, neither Christmas nor Thanksgiving were able to work so that sucks

I can’t even @ TW he must have me blocked or something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back