• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, fatherhood fucking changes your goddamned brain.

It's good, but I also hate that I now can't fucking watch any video that has any depiction of a child being hurt without experiencing: (1) overwhelming rage and an immediate need to exact vengeance; and/or (2) incredible feelings of loss/sorrow for the injured child.

Also, shit like this fucking ruins my brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz89UoFhQaI

"As he sits silently...reflecting on a lifetime of war and conquest. Remembering happier times as a young cub where he gained strength through games. He remembered his father, who had taught him to fight to protect what was his...and take what he desired.

Friends, enemies, and offspring, he remembered them fondly and would meet some again when he crossed into the great grassland where Lions never knew hunger, pain, or thirst. The old king would not fear death or lament his eventual passing, for this was the way of things. Winter gives way to spring, evening gives way to dawn, and the old gives way to the young.

With his remaining eye he looked to the horizon taking in the sight of the Kingdom he once ruled. His vision dimming, his breath laboring, and his body aching. The great King thought: If only I could have one more battle...one more fight...one mor..."

Yeah. The first few stories I read post kid of some terrible tragedy involving kids were unbearable.

Wife left with the boy for a week to visit her family so I could work.

It’s day 1 and I’m watching the last Rambo while eating Zaxbys leftovers.

Our daughter is 11 months and I travel a couple nights a week. It’s brutal being away from them for more than a day...I feel guilty, like I’m doing something wrong.

At least there are sports on to pass the time.

Man, fatherhood fucking changes your goddamned brain.

It's good, but I also hate that I now can't fucking watch any video that has any depiction of a child being hurt without experiencing: (1) overwhelming rage and an immediate need to exact vengeance; and/or (2) incredible feelings of loss/sorrow for the injured child.

Also, shit like this fucking ruins my brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz89UoFhQaI

"As he sits silently...reflecting on a lifetime of war and conquest. Remembering happier times as a young cub where he gained strength through games. He remembered his father, who had taught him to fight to protect what was his...and take what he desired.

Friends, enemies, and offspring, he remembered them fondly and would meet some again when he crossed into the great grassland where Lions never knew hunger, pain, or thirst. The old king would not fear death or lament his eventual passing, for this was the way of things. Winter gives way to spring, evening gives way to dawn, and the old gives way to the young.

With his remaining eye he looked to the horizon taking in the sight of the Kingdom he once ruled. His vision dimming, his breath laboring, and his body aching. The great King thought: If only I could have one more battle...one more fight...one mor..."

You named your kid Simba ?

Ef4p04aU8AAIWaT

Thanks, but as you see from the first two posts, this and other threads won't be about that. It's open season and a way to drive me away rather to repair things.

By the way, there may be a big Wake sports story in the 30-45 days.

My bad, I don't know anything or anyone. I must be tripping.

Did I miss the big news?

Sometimes the internet comes together and hits you just right.

Normal croc video from FL:

First comment is fucking great:

Andrew Stanley
2 months ago
Alligator: “Took care of that clown problem y’all had”

peanut butter. I only eat it in dessert form so I am fine having to give it up, though I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back