• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CXXIX: jeeze don get nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Just realized that the attorney I replaced at my new firm now works with somebody I knew from the Florida LLM.

I feel like the juxtaposition between dash's instagram and kickball's posts is one of the funniest things on the internet.

For a long time I seriously thought Dash was a parody account of one you guys. When I figured out she really existed #mindblown

i know the tags are all 'haha look so funny' ...but the 'lbe hates the gays' tag is not cool. feel free to put up an 'lbe whines' tag in its place, but really. i don't like that anyone could even get the false idea that I am anti-gay.

i know the tags are all 'haha look so funny' ...but the 'lbe hates the gays' tag is not cool. feel free to put up an 'lbe whines' tag in its place, but really. i don't like that anyone could even get the false idea that I am anti-gay.

I added "lbe wants a cock" in response to your peen envy on the last CT.

I also just crushed the Caprisun. Unfortunately I drank out of it with the straw in the actual hole, not stabbed in the bottom.

I am a dork.

Man, I kind if wish I was a little bit older so I could have seen Tyson in his prime. Guy was a monster.

so, we are going to hear a lot of news about riots and fighting over the Air Jordan XI that is coming out tomorrow. It's called the "Gamma Blue", and like previous AJXI retro re-releases... there will be excessive violence just to cop a pair

I SAW YOUR DELETED POST BSF

I've decided to only leave up my "A" material going forward and be more judicious in my posting. Say goodbye to having to read whatever enters bsf's head, say hello to the new and improved bsf v2.0 :thumbsup:

I'm liable to go Michael
Take ya pick
Jackson, Tyson, Jordan
Game six

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back