• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCIV: negrep wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah believe it was after my freshman or sophomore year, so '05/'06.

I stayed the course at Tabor.

Rough couple of days. Stomach bug all day yesterday and woke up this morning to a phone call from one of my players telling me that his mom passed unexpectedly last night. Just now leaving his house to go set up for the conference basketball tournament we’re hosting.

What are you supposed to do if one parent is in the hospital and the other one insists on being with them non-stop, but they are so anxious and neurotic that they annoy the shit out of the hospitalized one?

What are you supposed to do if one parent is in the hospital and the other one insists on being with them non-stop, but they are so anxious and neurotic that they annoy the shit out of the hospitalized one?
The honest answer is get the care nurse to be the bad guy and say they are cutting visiting hours short because the sick person needs some extra rest

Had to do this with my mom when my dad was in. We just had a real straight conversation with her that my dad needed rest and needed her to be rested for when he came home.
We had that conversation every day for two+ weeks. It was exhausting

Some people need to learn to message board.

dislikes = neg reps = the poster not the situation in the post.
Like: I like/agree with this
Hug: you need a hug, even if this post is unpleasant news
Love: i SUPERLIKE this
Haha: this is amusing
Wow: oh snap
Sad: this makes me sad and it in some way reflects on you or your decisions
Angry: this makes me angry and you have in some way endorsed it
Dislike: this post sucks OR you are a poster who sucks and gets auto-disliked for being an ambulance chasing dickhead
(ETA: OR you mentioned crossfit)

Rough couple of days. Stomach bug all day yesterday and woke up this morning to a phone call from one of my players telling me that his mom passed unexpectedly last night. Just now leaving his house to go set up for the conference basketball tournament we’re hosting.
this may be our most hugged post ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back