• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DIVine: There's more than one answer to this chat thread, pointing me in a crooked line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the cinematography and the storytelling was compelling for AQOTWF. When it ended I just kinda sat there like...well damn. Someone asked me if I "enjoyed it" and I can honestly say no it was not an enjoyable film but that obviously wasn't the intention either. Moving film overall

i stopped listening to new rap like three years ago -- rap has become a much smaller percentage of my music consumption overall

i guess this is what getting old is

Holy shit this kids are pissed af at Nora but just letting Torvald off the hook. And they're yelling at me for defending her. Like being vicious about it.
Remind me again why you didn’t like the new All Quiet On The Western Front movie?

i stopped listening to new rap like three years ago -- rap has become a much smaller percentage of my music consumption overall

i guess this is what getting old is
Same here, but for me it’s all music. I just enjoy listening to a lot of podcasts about different stuff.

Holy shit this kids are pissed af at Nora but just letting Torvald off the hook. And they're yelling at me for defending her. Like being vicious about it.
You tiny calfed M Fer shilling for NORA? Ya BASIC!

Audiobooks have replaced listening to a lot of new music for me

You guys there are so many birds around right now but all I want to see is a Blackpoll warbler.

Remind me again why you didn’t like the new All Quiet On The Western Front movie?
Yeah I definitely have a special relationship with the lit I’ve taught like a hundred times at this point.

Daughter's pediatrician office went mask optional, but I ain't taking any chances around sick kids so I threw one on while we were in the waiting room.

That’s a good use. I’ve been using an old N95 for yardwork for this pollen season. Gonna do that forever I think.

I admittedly haven’t followed Covid news in a while but I doubt there’s quite as high of spread now. So yeah, not sure why some of my office mates have em on still. More power to them, maybe they know something I don’t.

I'm officially old. Turn 45 next month but all I want to listen to is 90s music because that was my decade. Feel like my parents listening to 93.1 Oldies in the 80s.

Referring back to the old CT, Alan Williams was awesome. Loved his class.

We were at a brewery the other day and there was a couple with a dog. Asked what kind, they told us and then they said they flew all the way out here from Maryland to pick him up.

Seems excessive to me when there’s a million dogs in shelters but what do I know

I'm officially old. Turn 45 next month but all I want to listen to is 90s music because that was my decade. Feel like my parents listening to 93.1 Oldies in the 80s.
Didn't 96.1 play Oldies back in the day out of CLT? I seem to recall cruising LKN listening to Magic 96.1, but am not 100% certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back