• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Don’t buy a designer dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i'm aware that all i was missing is a reference to tractors and/or britney spears to lock up POTCT on page one

Time to exercise.

400m runs and clean & jerks today, boys!

Just need to shoot these steroids in my ass here right quick, and I'll be ready to go!

Defying aging one day at a time!
Let me know if you need any amateur cosmetic surgery. And I do mean amateur.

can i create a poll mid-thread?

Which is the most boring:
  • Master and Commander
  • Three Musketeers Part 1
  • Three Musketeers Part 2
  • Dune
  • Star Trek IV

My random thought of the day: the variation between the different citrus fruits that are marketed as "clementines" at the grocery store (or at least Harris Teeter) is massive. Some are smaller and much more mandarin-esque, some are larger and more tangerine-esque. Some are much more tart, some are much sweeter.

My random thought of the day: the variation between the different citrus fruits that are marketed as "clementines" at the grocery store (or at least Harris Teeter) is massive. Some are smaller and much more mandarin-esque, some are larger and more tangerine-esque. Some are much more tart, some are much sweeter.

Ingrate, be thankful you live at a time where you live somewhere that doesn’t grow citrus but you have access to it. Would you rather worry about scurvy and get excited in two weeks when you find an orange in your stocking.

It’s really funny watching him defend a 19 year old and claim he has no personal bias when he says he is the best qb he has ever seen

Also all the new NIL money he’s getting that UNC had to step up an give him is half of what the could of gotten and he’s only taking it so he can give it to his lineman, basically the Robinhood of NIL.

yes, i'm aware that all i was missing is a reference to tractors and/or britney spears to lock up POTCT on page one
I'm not saying that a man has to have a fantasy, but riding a John Deere on a hot summer day through the field with Britney Spears dancing on the front of it while taking a shit...well,

1670524916231.png

My other favorite Star Trek IV bit is this scene, which includes this fake punk song (which rules "and Iiiiiii hate you and Iiiiii berate you!") which also found its way into the CLASSIC Back to the Beach with Frankie and Annette, due to a crew member working both movies, I think (the punk on the bus, I believe, but I might be mixing some things up.)

Anyway, Star Trek IV fucking rules. They're saving the world by saving a whale! Time Travel! Scotty fucking around on 90s computers! Banger moments throughout.

Last edited:
itc, i wanna say that in past i might have insinuated that central pa was the worst, etc., but that wasn't cool and you seem like a cool bro

And the amount of people that are so distraught over the future of college sports is also funny to me
pro sports is just better too

and dudes actually get paid for their labor

and you can gamble on it without feeling like an absolute piece of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back