• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread follow up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but motherfuckers keep upscaling old films and videos and acting like it isn't actually worse than the source material it drives me nuts
I know, sort of reminiscent of records vs cds here

I don't know what the solution is because I don't think the source would look very good at all on modern screens, right?

I saw that post but have read neither of those books so I think that was a post I saw but couldn't meaningfully respond to so I panicked and did nothing
I do that sometimes

When I fear emotional engagement

Or I’m scanning too fast or what have you

Anyway beef squashed we don’t have to talk about Laxness, I’m two books past it now

Currently suffering though all 200000 pages of Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell

Never been on a cruise
I've been on 3

one at age 13 courtesy of grandparents who loved to take the extended fam on a cruise as a xmas present (yes we went over xmas break)
another at age 16 courtesy of grandparents same thing

both those were RC and honestly pretty great as a teenager who was given free reign on the boat

we did a tiny boat nat geo cruise in alaska in 2018 with only 30-40 total guests on the boat, and that was wayyy more my adult speed, it was also bring your own liquor and no other passengers knew that so we made some friends

I do that sometimes

When I fear emotional engagement

Or I’m scanning too fast or what have you

Anyway beef squashed we don’t have to talk about Laxness, I’m two books past it now

Currently suffering though all 200000 pages of Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
ok well anyway i hope you enjoyed your Laxness time whether it be riding a reindeer slaughtering a cow sheep sheep sheep or icelandic independence

Alright. I’ve now binge watched Outlander, White Queen and just starte the White Princess. I’m on a serious costume drama kick.

Pretty much the same actors in all these shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back