• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
which meme? there's a lot of them in there. or do you mean political axis memes?
Just the one posted.
The reddit group is over all ridiculous though. Mind you, I'm DemSoc, so of course I would obviously find the subreddit laughable.

Lol. Tell her THAT townie. “Hey, the professor with 111,000 posts on the message board says your job should be easy.... yes, he plays mafia too.”

How hard could it be to say “We love and support Black people” and “We are committed to fighting racial and social injustice including in our own business” if the company actually means it?

How hard could it be to say “We love and support Black people” and “We are committed to fighting racial and social injustice including in our own business” if the company actually means it?

Dude, you should go earn $28373728919918.99 solving race relations in corporate America. Since it's so easy, you can probably just knock that shit out for everyone at the same time.

While you're at it, come do my job, too.

Pretty hard, turns out

she's talented and wrote good things but has to get things like this approved by executives

i also think she did the harder thing of not just putting out something bland and homogeneous but attempting to make it meaningful to her audience

i sent some emails laying in bed this morning

she's talented and wrote good things but has to get things like this approved by executives

i also think she did the harder thing of not just putting out something bland and homogeneous but attempting to make it meaningful to her audience

i sent some emails laying in bed this morning

I guess just exercise your tongue really well so that you can really give her hell whenever she gets back home.

I really struggle where I fall on the Authoritarian/Libertarian axis. Because I like some rebellion and rioting, but I also don't trust our populace to make their own decisions.

Oh man, maybe I shouldn’t have laughed off the ATS/Brasky comparison from a while back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back