• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Going To The Mattresses !!! !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Duncan is trending on Twitter. No idea why but there's some good stuff and some weird stuff.

I watched about an hour of Da 5 Bloods before I just couldn't take the Spike Lee-ness. Which is on me, I knew what I was getting into and need to be in the proper mindset.

I need to revisit the old stuff because I haven't seen one in FOREVER. I remember liking Girl 6, Clockers, and Summer of Sam when I was a bit younger. I liked Malcolm X when I saw it in theaters, but no idea what I would think about those things now.

I have a friend who raved about Chi-Raq.

Couldn't honestly tell you if I've seen Do The Right Thing from start to finish, I should remedy that, for sure. I've seen so many clips that it feels like it, and I might have watched it, I just forget.

I did just listen to a pretty badass jazz album with his dad on bass, John Handy III's No Coast Jazz. Recommended.

I felt like stopping within the first hour but I’m glad I kept watching. Things pick up significantly. Delroy Lindo puts on a hell of a performance.

I felt like stopping within the first hour but I’m glad I kept watching. Things pick up significantly. Delroy Lindo puts on a hell of a performance.

Good to know. Yeah, I plan on finishing, it was just getting late and hadn't done enough for me to that point to push through. That's the tough thing when you can just press a button, my attention span has been trash lately.

The four year old taught herself to ride her bike without training wheels. She wouldn’t let us help at all. Is that common?

Lindo as the most PTSD'd/slightly, maybe MAGA/closest relationship-wise to Norman was super intriguing, but I was a little put off when his son just randomly showed up and got into his hotel room?

I did like the totally Spike Lee-angle where he shot the kid wearing his Morehouse cap and drinking Orange Juice when the rest of the crew was confronting him early. It reminded me of Mars Blackmon.

Borderline unwatchable at times. Other times works fine. Never had a single issue with the roku version.

Disney+ definitely has some shit to sort out still. It buffers more than any other platform.

Speaking of, anyone have any idea when HBOMax works out their deal with Amazon and/or Roku?

I keep seeing people complain about Disney+ but it works fine for me. Never had any issues. I guess I know how white people feel about the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back