• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is my last day. And yeah I’m gonna get some golf in and take a crash course on French.

Had multiple calls with the new boss and admin today setting up some travel, getting a bio put together, getting laptop/credit card, etc set up. Doing more work with the company not yet paying me than The one that is

Tomorrow is my last day. And yeah I’m gonna get some golf in and take a crash course on French.

Had multiple calls with the new boss and admin today setting up some travel, getting a bio put together, getting laptop/credit card, etc set up. Doing more work with the company not yet paying me than The one that is

I hope it goes well for you. Get some fun in before the grind starts back.

I love refried beans
That's why I wanna try fried beans because maybe they're just as good and we're wasting time.

KYBhk4.gif

How you got here from what I posted is truly impressive. Bravo, sir.

Lol just reading the successive posts literally. Biff referred to "that pub", a hypothetical pet-friendly/no kids bar based on the photograph from the previous page. and you responded criticising his "blanket statement" and said that 15,000+ sq feet large breweries are cool for kids

Lol just reading the successive posts literally. Biff referred to "that pub", a hypothetical pet-friendly/no kids bar based on the photograph from the previous page. and you responded criticising his "blanket statement" and said that 15,000+ sq feet large breweries are cool for kids

He did highlight THIS sentence of Biff's post though, which I think could be read as the blanket statement.

Kids running around a pub or brewery is an awful experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back