• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread Crazyballs: featuring [unnamed poster so as not to call out but you know]

Just got out of a 2 hour meeting with the 2 owners that I've spent the last 3 months prepping for.

Found out how to reduce our medical premiums in half while providing better coverage. Threw in a half a million dollar boon with our company's 401k we can recognize tomorrow that 3 out of 4 brokers I interviewed didn't know was possible and specifically told me it wasn't.

But I have to make it easier to understand.

If it was easy, everyone would do it and it wouldn't have taken me 3 months. Concise is good. But sometimes gotta dive into the details, and/or it's okay for it take a few hours to wrap your head around it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A guy that was originally a walk-on at Temple was just drafted at #13 in the NFL draft.

Having the commissioner announce picks is the worst.

If you have several free nights at a kimpton in the US, where would you go and why? NYC, DC and Winston are off the table.

Portland, because Portland.
Especially in the summer- get out of NC humidity.

I touched the arm, I initiated one on one conversations (multiple!), and he's def coming to pool party on Saturday now. Let's get soaked ppl!

Chat Thread Crazyballs: featuring [unnamed poster so as not to call out but you know]

Dash initiating Mormon soak jokes is the best thing on these boards since riscdeac

the-mormon-act-of-soaking-comic.jpg

Can someone who has studied the Mormon Soak enlighten us: how long does it last? Does it just sit in there steeping until the broad gets tired of having the dude on top of her? Does the dude eventually blow his sexy time juices inside her anyway despite the lack of movement, thus ending the soak? I'll be honest -- I'm very skeptical a soak would work because inevitably there would be some movement and that would be that.

All that said, dash, I full support your willingness to be the guinea pig. But don't you DARE try to cheat by wiggling!

Can someone who has studied the Mormon Soak enlighten us: how long does it last? Does it just sit in there steeping until the broad gets tired of having the dude on top of her? Does the dude eventually blow his sexy time juices inside her anyway despite the lack of movement, thus ending the soak? I'll be honest -- I'm very skeptical a soak would work because inevitably there would be some movement and that would be that.

All that said, dash, I full support your willingness to be the guinea pig. But don't you DARE try to cheat by wiggling!

Is the soak only utilized in the missionary position? Or do those rebels that prefer contemporary Christian music apply the technique to other positions? Could there be a standup 69 soak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back