• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread, in which numerous #olds discuss #mattresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we are only an rjkarl donation of $140 away from deacfreak07 sucking moonz'z dick on livecam for the duration of time it takes for him to disable each parody

District, you gotta do an AMA! You can't belittle everyone else with each of your posts with no one knowing anything about you. I'll start:

1. Married? Kids?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. On a scale of 1-10 how happy are you?

For some reason I have always assumed District was a lawyer. Possibly even a tax lawyer although that could be that I'm imagining it.

5) You get one book, one movie, and one tv show for the rest of your life - what are your choices?

For some reason I have always assumed District was a lawyer. Possibly even a tax lawyer although that could be that I'm imagining it.

I thought he said at one point he worked in a nonprofit. Might be confusing him with someone else though.

It depends on quality of leather but they can rock and roll

51s7hCHnqQL._SL1000_.jpg

I thought he said at one point he worked in a nonprofit. Might be confusing him with someone else though.

District working as a nonprofit lawyer would be one of the more shocking revelations on the boards. Up there with Ph being black, RJKarl at the Anaheim tournament, etc.

District working as a nonprofit lawyer would be one of the more shocking revelations on the boards. Up there with Ph being black, RJKarl at the Anaheim tournament, etc.

Tell me you don't jump up and scream at the TV in your living room. That's what it was like in Anaheim.

It was so quiet in there you could hear Harden pounding the ball as he dribbled up the court. I was doing a public service.

Hell, if we wanted to, we could have learned everyone's name who attended the games.

Last edited:

I think he's a lobbyist/consultant, most likely for a D cause given his politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back