• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Indomitable: Move it to the exits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moonz may have added the most between his parodies, dwarf talk, face-painting, and url dumps.

Oh, and how could I forget the Dino/[Redacted]/Wellman pictures.

Last edited:
For the record I sniffed out and coined the pizza thing after leebs alluded to a very satisfying night splitting a pizza with someone.

Nervous
Bhole stuff
Hops rip

Can't tell if this is a list of contributions or a normal rubbins post.

I also coined 'robbins' because it fit his posting style, and all the other cool kids were getting nicknames (plama, twiggy, nuRTQ, $buckets, kEEPER etc.)

What's everyone's best board meme contribution? I'm pretty sure I was the first to classify 8X deacs as their own species. Pretty proud of that one.

I was the originator of Yankeeface

I'm happy with that

And my rarely used D'Brick parody

I can't think of anything concrete but I like to think that my DICK pic and cum toast discussing helped bring us to this open and inclusive place we have here where we can talk about our ps and our vs and our bs.

I have contributed nothing.

My wife is out of town and I just got dinner at our neighborhood bar and after eating healthy for the past few weeks I now want to die.

Lotsa pizza this afternoon. Had hot chicken for dinner now drinking beer and waiting for the headliner to hit the stage. Good night so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back