• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am drinking a healthy pour of Highland Park on my back porch this evening and not one but two fruit flys or gnats have landed in this nectar. Little fuckers. Still, it’s lovely out here, listening to the southern toads and the crickets drone on advertising for sex and the great crested fly catchers declaring their territories one last time before dark. I’m hoping the great horned owl will show or maybe the Chuck wills widow, before the mosquitoes drive me indoors or I run out of whisky.
Some great lines here. I feel like I'm there.

i did notice there is an entirely different birdsong environment in austin compared to charlotte and thought that was pretty cool

obviously i did no further investigation of any kind to determine any details

Man if mako was around during Quad Olympics…..would have been a huge boost or crushing for his self-image.

How would he have stacked up against vlad, international man of mystery?

Or would he and DHD have gotten in a picture post-off with ever decreasing amounts of clothes?
I think I was a judge that year. KUQT was like, "well, there are two or three guys here that I need to finger blast myself to do tonight." Competition was steep.

Man if mako was around during Quad Olympics…..would have been a huge boost or crushing for his self-image.

How would he have stacked up against vlad, international man of mystery?

Or would he and DHD have gotten in a picture post-off with ever decreasing amounts of clothes?
Listen, all I’m gonna say is it’s a lot easier to be pretty at 25 than it is at 42.

i did notice there is an entirely different birdsong environment in austin compared to charlotte and thought that was pretty cool

obviously i did no further investigation of any kind to determine any details
How does it compare to a Raleigh Bird Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back