• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread lame titles. Owning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

chupes how is your skype

It went alright, I think. I of course shaved and got a hair cut this week to look studly for them, but it turned out to just be an audio Skype interview. Still, I look pretty good and less homeless now. They have a temp until June so are cool with not having someone make it out there until May at the latest to allow for some overlap and training time, so that is a little reassuring in that, if offered, I can take my time to settle shit here and make it out there. I'll only have to live in a tent on deacphan's marijuana farm for a month or so.

Both the people with whom I spoke seemed pretty chill. I doubt I get the offer, but always good to talk to folks.

Now, what to do with the rest of my afternoon. Go get smack tea and watch Champs League, get stoned and watch Champs League, or drive to Durham for 4 oclock showing of I Am Not Your Negro after getting smack tea and stoned. So many options. Might end up just taking a nap.

Damn, nevermind, just checked the old bank account, somehow nearly spent all my paycheck from last Friday already. Jeez. Might need to lay off the ole smack tea and probs will just watch a movie at home.

It went alright, I think. I of course shaved and got a hair cut this week to look studly for them, but it turned out to just be an audio Skype interview. Still, I look pretty good and less homeless now. They have a temp until June so are cool with not having someone make it out there until May at the latest to allow for some overlap and training time, so that is a little reassuring in that, if offered, I can take my time to settle shit here and make it out there. I'll only have to live in a tent on deacphan's marijuana farm for a month or so.

Both the people with whom I spoke seemed pretty chill. I doubt I get the offer, but always good to talk to folks.

Now, what to do with the rest of my afternoon. Go get smack tea and watch Champs League, get stoned and watch Champs League, or drive to Durham for 4 oclock showing of I Am Not Your Negro after getting smack tea and stoned. So many options. Might end up just taking a nap.

yea i took a phone interview for a job i wasn't really interested in a few weeks ago in richmond. got a call back, asked me to interview in person, had to tell them thanks but no thanks. if anything it's good practice for when the great thing comes along. always easier to interview when the stakes are low rather than when you really need a gig.

Had the strangest interview to date last week. Dude was so unprepared and didn't even have questions to ask. Pretty much just read my resume to me to start things out. Worked out okay and we chatted pretty candidly, which I appreciate.

Had the strangest interview to date last week. Dude was so unprepared and didn't even have questions to ask. Pretty much just read my resume to me to start things out. Worked out okay and we chatted pretty candidly, which I appreciate.

What's the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back