• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YoungBuck95 at what point did you realize that you were in a reverse Hallmark movie situation? You, a well-meaning city employee, falls in love with someone who turns out to be a surprise royal. Was there a local Christmas tree involved or perhaps a quaint B&B? Also which Hallmark movie have you found to be representative of your life?

Brother who is to say I’m not the royal just trying to live a normal life?

I’m now on lunch. I’ll be back at work in 20 min.

No calendar block tho

I like when some of the less experienced folks I work with say “I’m going to be on my lunch break” when I ask about discussing something for a sec. Buddy you’re a salaried employee, we’re not punching out for lunch here, please delay your entirely unofficial lunch time 5 mins to take my call.

I like when some of the less experienced folks I work with say “I’m going to be on my lunch break” when I ask about discussing something for a sec. Buddy you’re a salaried employee, we’re not punching out for lunch here, please delay your entirely unofficial lunch time 5 mins to take my call.
Shoulda blocked it on their calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back