• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Vile is perfect Sunday morning record player music

I'm not sure how Netflix is doing as a company but it doesn't inspire confidence when I get an email titled "Mako, give us another chance:cry:" from them today.

Hi chatters. I'm going through a phase where I am exceptionally annoyed by, like, everything. Things that are part of the regular routine at work or at home are just getting on my nerves way more than is typical. Getting motivated for my morning workout is an increasing chore. Anyone else go through those cycles? It's like I have to make an effort to not be pissy with those around me, so clearly it's a "me" problem. Just not sure how to wriggle out of it.

Hi chatters. I'm going through a phase where I am exceptionally annoyed by, like, everything. Things that are part of the regular routine at work or at home are just getting on my nerves way more than is typical. Getting motivated for my morning workout is an increasing chore. Anyone else go through those cycles? It's like I have to make an effort to not be pissy with those around me, so clearly it's a "me" problem. Just not sure how to wriggle out of it.
Masturbate more.

yeah I've had that, especially recently since I don't have a good routine w/r/t work. trying to do productive things to fill the day where I can, but it's fucking grating.

then I'm more irritable when my family comes home in the afternoons. trying to just not let things bother me, hoping my situation is resolved soon.

Are you experiencing hot flashes?

this is a sign of burnout

yes, sometimes i just get maxed out, man.

overstimulated and totally disregulated

“So youre all rested and refreshed from your time off and ready to engage mentally with your work again” is the faceless corporate work assumption

Fuck no. Vacations are stressful when you do things or go places outside of your normal routine, increasingly so if there are flights involved and super increasingly so if there are kids involved.

“So youre all rested and refreshed from your time off and ready to engage mentally with your work again” is the faceless corporate work assumption

Fuck no. Vacations are stressful when you do things or go places outside of your normal routine, increasingly so if there are flights involved and super increasingly so if there are kids involved.
100%

These Belgians take their bank holidays seriously. Not grinders

My French boss seems to work about 12 hrs a day. I like her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back