• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh maybe i'll pick this for film club

i watch this one at least once a year
Breckin Meyer having the choice between Amy Smart and that insanely hot redhead in that movie is about as believable as Sidney pulling Sienna Miller.

Breckin Meyer having the choice between Amy Smart and that insanely hot redhead in that movie is about as believable as Sidney pulling Sienna Miller.
the men in these 90s teen comedies are hilariously unattractive (with the possible exception of devon sawa in idle hands and heath ledger in 10 things)

inflation is crazy

i mean, seriously, though

ethan embry --> jennifer love hewitt
seth green --> lauren ambrose

c'mon man

$6 per tooth geez.

I give my kids $1 per tooth. They’re 7 and 6 ffs they only sort of know what money is.

Although when we went to target post Christmas so they could spend $20 gift cards they learned a painful lesson of how far that can only go.

I'm taking mrs diggler to Austin in September. Where should we stay and what should we eat?
Easy tiger for beer & good pretzels
Better half for breakfast
Slapbox for pizza (but that’s up in RR)
Interstellar for the best BBQ in the area (better than Franklin’s, salt lick, etc.)

lol here I was planning on $10 a tooth. benefits of being an only kid I guess.

Our kids were born in '98 and '99.

I think we gave them a dollar coin per tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back