• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure reads like a biff parody to me.
Yeah. I never knew if he was a real poster anyway. Haven't seen him in awhile regardless.

It's gotta be and I was bored enough to engage but... hi col !

I don't claim to know the nuances of the right wing shit like the don't say gay bill in FL, but if it's really only about what's taught to 1st-3rd graders, aren't we better off just not fighting that shit?

I've been up for a while, the Mrs. is still asleep. Trying to decide what to do for breakfast. I'm thinking pork tenderloin biscuit. It'd been a while.

I've been up for a while, the Mrs. is still asleep. Trying to decide what to do for breakfast. I'm thinking pork tenderloin biscuit. It'd been a while.

Now that's a damn breakfast

Here's me eating overnight oats w/peanut butter and vegan chocolate chips

Call Your Mother bagels incoming with the fixins here (lox, cream cheese, capers, veggies)

My old man is in town, so we’re gonna hit up museums this afternoon and Thip Khao for dinner ftw

Protein shake, banana and giant bowl of rice krispies post-run. Great clear morning to be out but man the pollen, I’m gonna go through a box of tissues the next hour.

I had an avocado, Turkey kielbasa, ground chicken, brown rice and spinach fry at 630. Already got my workout in and installed a new faucet in the downstairs bathroom. About to go mow. Then I’ll probably start drinking at 1130.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back