• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Makos mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
section is basically a digestion machine for libsoftiktok

Our praise band today has a drummer, a keyboardist, a bass, a fiddler, and 3 electric guitars to go with our tambourine singer today. It’s pretty crowded on stage.

Took the kids to Mass for the first time since Pre-Covid.

During Communion the Eucharistic Minister held out her hand to bless my son and he tried to High Five her.

He also said his tummy hurt and I asked if he needed to go to potty and he told me it was probably from all of the talking.

Thanks kory and mako for the Darn Tough rec. Just knocked out my first long run in a pair, very comfy.

Iditarod started a few hours ago

we're cheering for the guy from vermont

270a7bf92f39ddd03a630756151a8ad7.jpg

RIP Gary Rossington. Last surviving member of Lynrd Skynrd.
Last surviving original member.

Drummer Artimus Pyle is still among us, and going strong. I see him on the regular, as he lives here in my part of the woods. Sits in with my band occasionally. Hey, it's not every night you get to say, "I jammed with a RRHOF'er!"

Ad astra cum alis, Gary Rossington.

This board is obsessed with possible BiffTannen parodies.

Last surviving original member.

Drummer Artimus Pyle is still among us, and going strong. I see him on the regular, as he lives here in my part of the woods. Sits in with my band occasionally. Hey, it's not every night you get to say, "I jammed with a RRHOF'er!"

Ad astra cum alis, Gary Rossington.
Still need to see his band.

Just ordered a vinyl of one of my favorites, Southern Rock Opera, this weekend. Will spin it in Gary’s honor when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back