• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Next up on the cancel train: Ken Griffey, Jr.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don’t have a pretendifriends tailgate this year I’m gonna be disappointed in all y’all. Who is in charge of organizing?
We will have a DC area one. I just want to make sure we get the invite out to non chat thread people too, TSY, DCDeac, that guy who left his Peruvian pow pow at the White House last weekend.

This is a very strong low key humblebragflex. How do you invite your pretendifriends to your wedding without actually mailing anything? This post. He's gotta flesh out the groom's guest list with us.

This will be an epic rager.
I will post our registries when available. You can prove your worthiness then

I bought a jar of Mt. Olive pickles and a jar of green olives. I can’t get the damn olives opened. Dang it. They just looking at me.

There is a wedding going on below us. I opened the door to yell RUN and as soon as my hand hit the door my wife started fussing at me. She knows me too damn well.

Covid lockdowns and extended work from home ended and people stopped being able to completely ignore their jobs to be able to play
We had mafia before that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back