• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT peoples, have y'all had experiences like that in your adult life? Just random friends who turn on you for literally no reason? If so, do you cope by just not giving a shit, or do you try to exhaust every avenue to rekindle the friendship?
You really need to watch the banshees of inisherin

1. is he alive
2. people go through shit that they don't/won't share. I have made some changes in my life that not everyone understands; it may feel personal to you but it may be that something completely different is going on that doesn't actually reflect on you at all. You have done your part to maintain a relationship, but if he won't respond, take a few months off and see how you feel. I had some shit dealing with my ex-wife that required me to re-evaluate some relationships and it sucks, but it was ultimately healthier for my personal growth.
3. there are people in your life that are there for a season and that's okay too. not every friendship can or will be lifelong.
Really well said. I'd also add to #2 that sometimes it's just a "not ready to share". Some things take time and he may be withdrawing from all but his closest friendships/family until he's processed it and is ready to share or move on.

I take a fiber gummy and I do generally eat plenty of fiber. I don't think an additional 4g of fiber is gonna help.
Give them a try…without going into specifics, you’ll notice a change in what winds up in the bowl

image.jpgI take two of the orange ones and one of the red and white ones twice a day.

I was very gassy at the workout this morning. Good thing I went to the F3 bootcamp instead of Planet Fitness. With that said, I'd like to report I had a small BM this morning at work. It definitely did not match the gas, but I'll take it. I assume there will be more to come.

I was very gassy at the workout this morning. Good thing I went to the F3 bootcamp instead of Planet Fitness. With that said, I'd like to report I had a small BM this morning at work. It definitely did not match the gas, but I'll take it. I assume there will be more to come.
Is F3 more or less of a cult than CrossFit? It seems like evangelical appropriation of CrossFit that has be really bummed the name CrossFit was already taken.

CT peoples, have y'all had experiences like that in your adult life? Just random friends who turn on you for literally no reason? If so, do you cope by just not giving a shit, or do you try to exhaust every avenue to rekindle the friendship?
My best friend from childhood did this to me around the age of 23. He was the best man at my wedding. One of the very last times I ever saw him was at his wedding just a few months later.

Is F3 more or less of a cult than CrossFit? It seems like evangelical appropriation of CrossFit that has be really bummed the name CrossFit was already taken.
Honestly, depends on the region you're in. It has some cultish qualities but overall I don't find the Winston region to be that bad. I've heard stories from a friend in another region that are just ridiculous.

My best friend from childhood did this to me around the age of 23. He was the best man at my wedding. One of the very last times I ever saw him was at his wedding just a few months later.
That's wild. No indication of why he ghosted you like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back