• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s already associated with you. That’s why you picked him for your panel.

my lord i woke up to a dumpster fire on the new coaching thread

donaldross and rj are in a dead heat to see who is the more ridiculous parody

i hope for apetit's sake he's sitting down when he opens that thing up

As we start a new era in bball, maybe we can start a new era here.

I hope the person I'm about to out will see this as being positive and using his actions to help the board heal and be better.

It's indisputable that Townie and I have had countless tiffs, fights and battles that became heated and personal. I have often stated peace is one correspondence away.

About two weeks ago, Townie went out his way to reach to me to see if we could mend fences and heal wounds. It was greatly appreciated. Of course, I thanked him and said we should.

Since then, we've had a couple of hiccups but have been able to work through them and kept any problems from blowing up. There's no doubt whatsoever that he and I will disagree and disagree loudly about things in the future. It's inevitable. What's not inevitable is that we will go back to where we were.

I'm hoping (and so is he) that we won't go back. I think it's more likely that we won't.

If Townie can show the strength and courage to reach out like this, basically everyone else can. I hope many of you will follow his lead.

Thanks, Townie.

I hope the person I'm about to out will see this as being positive and using his actions to help the board heal and be better.

It's indisputable that Townie and I have had countless tiffs, fights and battles that became heated and personal. I have often stated peace is one correspondence away.

About two weeks ago, Townie went out his way to reach to me to see if we could mend fences and heal wounds. It was greatly appreciated. Of course, I thanked him and said we should.

Since then, we've had a couple of hiccups but have been able to work through them and kept any problems from blowing up. There's no doubt whatsoever that he and I will disagree and disagree loudly about things in the future. It's inevitable. What's not inevitable is that we will go back to where we were.

I'm hoping (and so is he) that we won't go back. I think it's more likely that we won't.

If Townie can show the strength and courage to reach out like this, basically everyone else can. I hope many of you will follow his lead.

Thanks, Townie.

So you demand that others reach out to you to initiate the mending of fences? Why are you incapable of initiating that dialogue? What am I supposed to do -- reach out to you and apologize for making you threaten to send your guy to my office?

The nerve of some people.

Thanks, Townie.

I come on here to read about wake forest or coronavirus or politics or listen to smart people talk. I don’t come on here to read about your relationship with other posters. Just stop posting about it. No one wants to read it. If you want to be a better person, After you write something but Before you click post just say to yourself “do other people want to read this?”

I’ve had my own feuds, but they last for a day. No one can read about the same feuds all day every day which never stop. You have the ability to put people you don’t like on ignore. Just put them on ignore if they bother you, you don’t have to “hit back”

I come on here to read about wake forest or coronavirus or politics or listen to smart people talk. I don’t come on here to read about your relationship with other posters. Just stop posting about it. No one wants to read it. If you want to be a better person, After you write something but Before you click post just say to yourself “do other people want to read this?”

I’ve had my own feuds, but they last for a day. No one can read about the same feuds all day every day which never stop. You have the ability to put people you don’t like on ignore. Just put them on ignore if they bother you, you don’t have to “hit back”

This. All this.

Good posters make good posts about interesting things.

Bad posters post about posts or other posters.

(This probably confirms I continue to be a bad poster.)

This. All this.

Good posters make good posts about interesting things.

Bad posters post about posts or other posters.

(This probably confirms I continue to be a bad poster.)
At least you own that shit. We all have some bad poster in us.

Something that has helped me a lot in life with relationships, work or whatever, is taking a deep breath and thinking about what I speak or what I type. Could be good advice for many folks.

Granted, I’m still an irrational idiot at times, but aren’t we all?

<cross hairs>

Between RJ and DR I may have to sit this coaching search out.

Can't wait to find out the sequel to Wellman botched the Stevens hire and Hatch fucked Shaka though.

Between RJ and DR I may have to sit this coaching search out.

Can't wait to find out the sequel to Wellman botched the Stevens hire and Hatch fucked Shaka though.

It's going to involve Beilein, but we don't have the specifics yet. His ramblings are, um... fluid?

I really think the whole reopening thing would be a lot safer if it weren't for a small minority of total morons who can't follow basic health and safety directions.

I'm sitting outside at the car dealership working on my laptop with a baseball cap on and my AirPods in and some old dumb fat motherfucker walks up to me and asks if I work here.

Last edited:
And he was too dumb to tell that I couldn't hear him/was ignoring him the first two times he asked me.

How do people like this even have driver's licenses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back