• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll admit I’ve gotten caught up in the crazy but not like I have anywhere else to be

Yeah, I'm always down for a little coaching search fever. I guess the craziness is part of the thrill.

My brain is so mush. Had a meeting today with what is essentially our separate staff assembly/advocacy group (no librarians, no curators), and I was trying to express concern about the well being of the housekeeping staff and the hope that they were being advocated for when considering a re-opening plan. I stopped talking and didn't think anything of it, but then like 30 minutes later had a panic that I said something completely the opposite of what I meant and came across as an asshole.

So sent an email to the committee heads, and now I'm just paranoid that I'm being weird and overthinking it. Gahhhh...it's probably nothing. Stupid brain.

The lesson I should learn is just to never say anything ever again and keep my mouth shut at all times.

Last edited:
He had just had a feisty NCAA encounter with Missouri against Duke, or something like that, and I thought he had the fire.

I also watched like five Colorado games from Bz' last year there and thought there might be something there. So, yeah. Grains of salt and all that.

Some serious talent though: Alec Burks and Cory Higgins would have started for most ACC teams.

Also sold Wojo a book once (Moneyball) and he was bigger than I thought and could definitely fuck a dude up. Wrestler's forearms.

Apart from the mayonnaise, I am anti-Duke. Though, the music library is in a cool building and they have a decent university press. Also, their Performing Arts series is pretty good. But that's it! Fuck them, those dick noses.

Don't worry, I have stories to turn you off of all of those things. Gotta do your research, my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back