• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: North Carolina teacher throat rips one of his students after offhand remark about male pattern baldness
Sad day. Not just for the boy and his family, but for our community. We didn't just lose a student and a teacher. We lost a bus driver, athletic director, custodian, plumber, grounds keeper, goat wrangler, cobbler, substitute teacher, lunch lad, dog walker, animal control officer... the list goes on. The dude even fires the t shirt gun at home games when he's not calling plays. Stand your ground for that one!

Toby Keith's career is so weird to me. He made some really amazing songs in the early 90's but he didn't become popular until his music turned to the worst kind of pandering tripe post September 11. I would argue that Red Solo Cup, Courtesy of the Red White and Blue, and I Love this Bar are 3 of the top 10 shittiest country songs ever.

“Really amazing”?

Folks, I’m officially declaring today a #goodvibesday for OUR DEACS, me hearing back about next rounds, @myDeaconmyhand’s dad, @mako1331 finding his true self, @WindyCityDeac quitting smoking, @ImTheCaptain’s national nightmare coming to an end with Kate Middleton found safe, @TimmyClutch not getting into a fight with some Pitt asshole, no one’s cars catching on fire, and anywhere else a CTer or CT-adjacent person needs vibes.

Toby Keith's career is so weird to me. He made some really amazing songs in the early 90's but he didn't become popular until his music turned to the worst kind of pandering tripe post September 11. I would argue that Red Solo Cup, Courtesy of the Red White and Blue, and I Love this Bar are 3 of the top 10 shittiest country songs ever.
i'll add "should've been a cowboy" to the good songs list, and I agree with you on the rest

I mean, Wish I Didn't Know Now and Who's That Man are pretty close to perfect country songs.
Wish I didn’t Know Now mentions of:

Mama ❌
Trains ❌
Trucks ❌
Gettin Drunk ❌

Who's that Man:
Mama ❌
Trains ❌
Trucks ✅
Gettin Drunk ❌

Can’t be the perfect Country and Western song

Last edited:
BTW, I think it's just awesome that England has had a missing princess, prince in exile and King treating his cancer with Herbs. Monarchy's are gonna monarchy. Somewhere a French dude is thinking about invading and a tapestry is under preliminary construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back