• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life goal is to make sure Iā€™m never listed as ā€œand X othersā€ in a news headline.

Headed to DC. My wife and I joke our favorite thing about Atlanta is how easy it is to leave. Airport might legitimately be my favorite thing about this city.
I'm 20 mins from iad. Feel free to wave if you drive by

I just learned via work that our favorite garden center is gonna be torn down and a big apartment complex is going to be built.

Think I need to take the day off

We need someone to get back on MBG. We can say something outlandish right?

Yeah, this detail stuck out to me:
ā€œA woman was found in possession of the phone and methamphetamine in the Maeadero area, south of Ensenada, and was placed in custody.ā€

that canā€™t be good
yeah visiting mexico is going to be a hard pass for me

Iā€™m on a project that is on some land the LDS church donated to a developer for affordable housing and they have a list of prohibited uses on the title of the land and its funny to me

YB do I just submit my development proposal of student housing where the entire building is on a shakable platform directly to you or someone else. Itā€™s called the Super Soaker Lofts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back