• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussies love traveling all over the place. When we studied abroad joked it must be EU law for all hostels to have at least one Aussie staying there at all times.
On our honeymoon in Whistler, we found that most of the restaurant & bar staffs were all Aussies on gap years or post-grad trips before starting career jobs.

It’s just the things the church hates like drinking and smoking and other abhorrent activities so I’m wondering if the leases are gonna have to put in a clause that says they can’t consume any alcohol if they live there

It’s just the things the church hates like drinking and smoking and other abhorrent activities so I’m wondering if the leases are gonna have to put in a clause that says they can’t consume any alcohol if they live there

I’ve seen these types of restrictions in commercial real estate that prohibit less desirable establishments and competitors.

Certain uses are definitely prohibited in some leases, especially when a national tenant is signing a lease and doesn't want the landlord putting a massage parlor in next door. There are also tenants who carry enough clout to prevent you from leasing space on the property to a competitor.

But I've never seen a multifamily development that prohibited the drinking of coffee.

We watched a belly dancer and a whirling dervish tonight and they RULED

How long is cookout gonna ban Diggler for doxing Diggler?

Frodo didn’t go one/one vs Shelob either, unless you count shining the Phial at her

Could Frodo how outwitted Gollum in the riddle match?

is the best hobbit the one that is most hobbit-like or the hobbit we identify with the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back