• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Biker Week is a fun time at Myrtle Beach. I can’t comment on white biker week, haven’t been.

I hear you guys on it being hot and full of makos, but it's also a free (well, low cost) trip to the beach for my kids.

It can still be fun in high/hot season. So not saying to not go if that’s your only option. But if you have an option for spring or fall…that’s better.

Can’t tell if JEFF the Brotherhood sounds like Weezer or some Weezer sounds like JEFF the Brotherhood, but either way…I like it.

For those familiar with Myrtle Beach in summer time, is there an 'ideal' time of summer to go? My FIL has a condo we can use for free and we're thinking about doing 2 weeks there next summer. We'd probably go in the later half of July or first half of August - would one of those times be better than the other?
We really like to go early in June because it's not super crowded, or if you can get away in the fall or spring(or even winter) it's the shit because everything is still open but there's nobody there. But really, there's no bad time to enjoy Myrtle Beach.

Also, that was probably the most satisfied I've been with a purchase in the last 4-5 years.

Kingston Plantation

Never stayed there, but quite a few times at Sea Watch (same area) when our kids were young. It’s a fine location, close enough to most everything. Very close to outlets and Barefoot Landing, grocery stores and a Walmart.

Is it weird how much I enjoy walking around Broadway at the Beach?

Since a little older, my kids have really enjoyed wandering around Hudson’s Flea Market…south of MB.

Depending on their age and interests, Medieval Times or Pirates Voyage can be a fun family evening.

Depending on their age and interests, Medieval Times or Pirates Voyage can be a fun family evening.
They're young and I think they'd enjoy either/both. When my wife and I were in our mid-twenties, we went up to Myrtle for a weekend in the off-season and went to Medieval Times and had a blast. Got kind of hammered and just generally enjoyed the ordeal.

Nah, we’d go there every trip back in the day. Almost everyone could find something to enjoy.

Hated it when the mini golf place disappeared.
The one with the fire breathing dragon is gone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back