• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXIX - Furrrr sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name doesn't have a male/female version. Just spelling, potentially. My name is spelled the "guys" way, though. But no, I've never hooked up with someone with the same name. I've never met a guy my age with this name.

Yeah I'd say we'll definitely be getting out there more often.

Tried this out last night.

At bar next to the cute girl, and she orders a gin and tonic. I give her a straight look and just say, "They say that ladies who drink gin and tonic have 10% more sex than the average woman." She responds with, "they do, do they?" I give a raised eyebrow and walk away.

Saw her about a half hour later and went up to her asking, "Are they right?" She laughed and made a joke about never being good at math. Things went well from there. Got back home early this morning to catch the 5th set of the aussie open.
Nice work. Confidence + good looks = winning. I like how the 'sex indicator object' was circumstantial/momentary (gin and tonic) rather than fixed (leopard shoes). "People with North Face jackets have more sex" would come off as stalker-ish.

Just eat your nachos, drink your beer scoop yourself some ice cream and marry someone slightly less attractive but with more money and its still a win.

The only time I really crave Chick Fil A is Sunday. #bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back