• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVII - SANTA, I KNOW HIM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakeUp08

Reaction score
First CT win evaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

:dancindeac:

No, you win.

Tuffalo ruining the sanctity of the CT finish.

ec6e168d36d113275ea92d01331489d5b67fee6b.gif

YO Cookout, the gf's mom and brother are in town, so I will take your tickets with me so we can meet up after you get out of work.

I'm writing a term paper for Philosophy of Space and Time and I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

with a class title like that, I don't think anybody else will know what they're talking about either

Blake Lively ruins the town. But she has some nice tabes.

I'm writing a term paper for Philosophy of Space and Time and I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

Dude, we should have collaborated.

I'm writing a paper on Samuel Beckett. I think this shit is the only thing in the world that makes less sense than the shit about which you are writing.

I can assure you that neither of those assignments you are working on will hold any weight in your future, as long as you pass.

I can assure you that neither of those assignments you are working on will hold any weight in your future, as long as you pass.

Oh, I definitely realize this. That's why I'm not terribly concerned with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back