• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Charles released from hospital after treatment for his enlarged prostate.

We really need to get the Raffi down by the bay reference out of the title ASAP. Kiddo made me listen to that song like 7x on the way to daycare last week and now every time I open ogboards I see this title and the song is suddenly stuck in my head again

Or new music from bands that I liked between the ages of 12 and 27. Like, if Radiohead puts out a new album, I’m gonna check it out.
i would enjoy a new radiohead album just as much as i enjoyed their previous ones

(sorry if this post is uninteresting to your whining ass timmy, but it’s an original opinion)

i would enjoy a new radiohead album just as much as i enjoyed their previous ones

(sorry if this post is uninteresting to your whining ass timmy, but it’s an original opinion)
You’re like a Metálica and Mega Death kinda guy, aren’t you? Mega death put out any good new records lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back