• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F35s have been doing low level passes over Blowing Rock today. I assume they’re flying through the Gorge as they tend to do.

Yeah I’ve never been to Scotland but it’s on the list for sure. I don’t drink much anymore but would be super interested in a tour at one of the islay distilleries. Plus all the outdoors stuff.
Laphroiag has the best tour.

Drinking a great Fonta Flora IPA right now called Jeremy’s Changed.

boy has suddenly decided he's good with a 1 nap day and so during his three (3!) hour nap I made an nyt shrimp scampi orzo recipe we like and got some laundry done and watched slow horses with a tom collins

boy has suddenly decided he's good with a 1 nap day and so during his three (3!) hour nap I made an nyt shrimp scampi orzo recipe we like and got some laundry done and watched slow horses with a tom collins
Where’d you land on the game?

efff7b9f2c06ca6c2f7f4e05559df68b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our flight out of Montana got delayed two hours so won’t make our connecting flight to NC. Get to spend the night in a lovely airport hotel in Denver before heading home in the morning.

Our flight out of Montana got delayed two hours so won’t make our connecting flight to NC. Get to spend the night in a lovely airport hotel in Denver before heading home in the morning.

oof.

We got stuck overnight in DEN last March heading out to Sun Valley. Best we could do was some hotel just outside of the airport. Sorta miserable but we were happier laying down in a private room instead of finding a spot somewhere in the airport.

Then we had to spend the next night in Ketchum as avalanches made the road to brother in law’s impassable…so finally got in two days late. Still had a good trip/time but not the kind of adventures you hope for when traveling.

Best of luck to y’all.

The massive afternoon nap is awesome. Enjoy while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back