• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Mexico, man. Bunch of rain from some Mexican hurricane is pounding us.

Of course its Mehico. Its always fucking Mexico. It wasn't for their women folk (and keepin' Rubbins safe and sound !88!!!!) and amazing food, I would HATE them.

Speaking of I'm starting to get deep into the Breaking Bad. Saul, is like, the best character ever.

Last edited:
I need to go to Chinatown for lunch more often.

son of a bitch!

the one girl i've been chasing all season registered at the last minute for the tri i'm doing sunday (last of the season). effing balls, i want to beat her SO BAD.

son of a bitch!

the one girl i've been chasing all season registered at the last minute for the tri i'm doing sunday (last of the season). effing balls, i want to beat her SO BAD.

THEN DESTROY HER ON SUNDAY

Like Roman chariot style, and take out her wheels

Damn, I think my friend Alfredo got deported today :(

son of a bitch!

You can't beat her if she doesn't register.

i sit on toilet seats. sue me. i'm not trying to eat a meal off my ass, so if the seat looks clean, i'm sitting on it*

*this pretty much only applies to work toilets and bathrooms at nice restaurants. portajohns, stadium bathrooms, and other public bathrooms usually get the hover.
Fuck that- toilet paper goes down on the seat. I'm not putting my ass on a public toilet seat unless it's an emergency and there's not time to put toilet paper down. Maybe the seats in women's bathrooms tend to be nicer- surely they're less caked in urine.

Fuck that- toilet paper goes down on the seat. I'm not putting my ass on a public toilet seat unless it's an emergency and there's not time to put toilet paper down. Maybe the seats in women's bathrooms tend to be nicer- surely they're less caked in urine.

You never struck me as a paper ass gasket guy

What city is that a picture of in post number one?

Austin.

Despite loving Raleigh and being the middle of renovating a house, having a mortgage, building a career etc. every now and then I have this urge to just up and move to Austin. I think its the more I make moves to get more rooted her the stronger the urge grows.

yep, i've got fire coursing through my veins now.

shush.
(part of me was looking forward to the 'easy' age group win...)

When you beat her, make sure she knows that you are with squirrel.

FIGHTING WITH THE POWER OF TWO!

(and again, to clarify, i am not actually pregnant)

son of a bitch!

Get "Jason" to break her kneecap, Gillooly style.

What the? How did he get caught?

His house got raided by FBI agents yesterday. I don't know why, but Philly has been a targeted city by the FBI lately. Raids all over the place. Tons of sad stories. I don't want to bring politics to the chat thread, but immigration reform needs to go through YESTERDAY.

Alfredo was a really awesome dude. He worked in a restaurant in center city for almost ten years, worked his way up from a busboy to a waiter to a line cook, and recently told me he was going to try for the newly empty sous chef position.

I don't know the specifics of why he and his family were targeted, but he lived with his brothers and sisters (all born in ole Meheeco) in a rowhouse in my neighborhood. Met him at a block party back in May, and we chilled on his front porch sometimes when I was walking home from work. I feel shitty for him. Don't know many details, but I can only assume I'll never see him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back