• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cheating at Photo Hunt

Supradeac

Reaction score
Saw this on reddit today and it blew my mind. The easiest way to win at photo hunt or any of the "spot the difference" games, is to cross your eyes so that the images merge in the middle. If you do it right, they will lock together and the differences will flicker, easily showing you where they are.

Examples...

500px-Spot_the_difference1.png

differences2.gif

this was on you laugh/you lose (or some similar thread) a while ago.

God damn it. I've been doing this for years and all my friends thought I was just really good at photo hunt. I got high scores at every bar I went to. Shut this thread down before more people see.

Before this thread gets buried, apparently you can use this technique to take your own 3d photos by taking two pictures about 2.5 inches apart.

2T9or.jpg

Can not do. Help!

holy shitballs I just did it correctly and spotted the missing star. wow.

if you're on a phone, it's easy to slowly move the phone away until your eyes are comfortable focusing at a certain length.

Before this thread gets buried, apparently you can use this technique to take your own 3d photos by taking two pictures about 2.5 inches apart.

2T9or.jpg

This is freaking impossible because of the size of the picture lol.

I could only do it on my phone where the photos were smaller :noidea:

(nm, had to look in front of the photos instead of past them)

If you can't do it with those big pictures, gotta work on those oculomotor muscles. You can train them.

I tried and tried and tried and all I got was a headache. My brain doesnt like it when I cross my eyes apparently.

I'm calling bullshit. Besides, once you get past about 300k in photo hunt, the bar moves too quickly to really make a difference.

I'm calling bullshit. Besides, once you get past about 300k in photo hunt, the bar moves too quickly to really make a difference.

It works -- I wouldn't say flicker, I would say they stand out almost like they're in 3d. Couldn't get the second picture to work, but it worked on the stars and the top picture for me.

Back