• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Classes of '08, '03, '98, '93, etc - Homecoming Protest?

PhilliesDeacs

Reaction score
Seems like now is the time to start figuring out how we can use our 0/5 reunion year to put the heat on Wellman. Even if its only for one day or for one weekend, I know I'd kick myself if I missed the chance to show Wellman directly what a miserable, arrogant, oblivious prick he really is. I don't get to campus all that much anymore, so Homecoming 2013 seems like the perfect opportunity.

I'm sure you'll be missed by the hundreds of classmates who really just want to come back to campus and hang out with their friends.

I didn't really want to go to my 5 year and I ended up going and it was a lot of fun.

A more effective idea would be for all Homecoming classes to show up & do a silent picket protest outside of Wellman's office, with #BuzzOut & #WellmanOut signs.

The most effective idea would be for people to just have simple signs at their tailgates that say #BuzzOUT and #WellmanOUT.

A more effective idea would be for all Homecoming classes to show up & do a silent picket protest outside of Wellman's office, with #BuzzOut & #WellmanOut signs.

That's along the lines of what I was thinking.

Back