• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson game tickets

zqglass

Reaction score
Im looking for 2 tickets to the game this Thursday, and online sites are overcharging for it. Anyone have any extras they are looking to get rid of?

Maybe that's the market three days out.

I've never heard of a secondary or tertiary market charging more money than face value of tickets before. This is scandalous.

And there's a difference between having too high of an asking price and overcharging.

Overcharging is when you go to Macaroni Grill and they try to rip you off by charging you $16.95 for Italian Sausage and Potatoes instead of $13.95 like it says on the menu.

And there's a difference between having too high of an asking price and overcharging.

Overcharging is when you go to Macaroni Grill and they try to rip you off by charging you $16.95 for Italian Sausage and Potatoes instead of $13.95 like it says on the menu.

thanks for that lesson, and on a side note I haven't worked at that shit hole in years.

I too am looking for tickets for Thursday. I need 4 (preferably Hill tix but not really picky). I have family in town from Africa (missionaries) and we want to treat them to a game. Thanks.

I too am looking for tickets for Thursday. I need 4 (preferably Hill tix but not really picky). I have family in town from Africa (missionaries) and we want to treat them to a game. Thanks.

pm sent

Anyone that needs two tickets for Thursday night's game, PM me. I may be able to sell our two, as we might be skipping the game now. I'll know for sure tonight.

I am in Charlotte.

I have 4 Hill tickets available to anyone. Tickets would need to be picked up in Charlotte. PM if interested.

I just bought 4 Hill seats off a faculty member for the game and now have two sick kids. $20 and they are yours. Can meet tomorrow near Wake. PM if inclined.

I have three tickets (section 17, ~11th row). PM if interested in 1-3 of them. Will transfer them via the ticket exchange feature of WF site.
ETA: The tickets have been claimed.

Last edited:
I have 4 50 yard line on east side in chairbacks a third of the way up. Best 4 seats in the stadium. Someone can have them. PM me

Back