• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

I think Wake uses the tight end more this game than any game since Cam Serigne graduated.

Absolutely. Let the kids have a good time. I've already prepped my son who turns 4 on October 1st, that WHEN we win, I'll teach him how to roll the quad.
First win over a top 10 team since 1946. Hell yeah.

Absolutely. Let the kids have a good time. I've already prepped my son who turns 4 on October 1st, that WHEN we win, I'll teach him how to roll the quad.

I'm bringing my 7 year old and the dream scenario is to do the same with her (it would be her first experience of rolling the quad).

I think Wake uses the tight end more this game than any game since Cam Serigne graduated.

Going to have to do some things to keep their DL honest. I agree that some creativity with our TE's could be a safety valve that keeps them off of Sam the entire game. Of course, the other problem is someone has to keep KJ Henry from sprinting straight to the QB off of the end. Not going to be easy for sure.

Time for us to redirect some of that national attention App’s been getting.

how are we all feeling about the running game? It has been virtually ineffective and clawson teams have only eclipsed 100 yards against clemson twice. I think this week calls for an absolute air raid.

They are both listed on the depth chart so unless Clawson is keeping it close to the vest it looks like it.
Zuhr was listed as the starter at LS last week and didn’t even dress. I wouldn’t trust the depth chart for any short term injuries.

The Duncan run to the Final 8 would be like this team playing without AT Perry and Mustapha. A what if, major what if scenario.

how are we all feeling about the running game? It has been virtually ineffective and clawson teams have only eclipsed 100 yards against clemson twice. I think this week calls for an absolute air raid.
I was kinda thinking this watching the Bills Titans. Bills don't have a run game either really and it's been working with a good QB and good defense. Our D is better this year and Clemson's offense is stoppable. I'm thinking this game comes down to the fourth quarter unlike in years past.

Back