• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson @ WFU - Saturday 9/24 - 12 Noon ABC

Clemson DT Brian Bresee lost his 15-year-old sister to brain cancer. Man, that is just terrible.

Last edited:
Clemson DT Brian Breese lost his 15-year-old sister to brain cancer. Man, that is just terrible.

Terrible. Sure puts football into perspective. I have a very good friend who has an 18-year old daughter with brain cancer and I've seen the absolute hell they've been through. Thirteen surgeries thus far.
Prayers for all involved.

DraftKings has early lines on select Week 4 games. They have Clemson -7 @ WF right now.

Terrible. Sure puts football into perspective. I have a very good friend who has an 18-year old daughter with brain cancer and I've seen the absolute hell they've been through. Thirteen surgeries thus far.
Prayers for all involved.
Yeah it sure does. Thoughts and prayers to that young man and his family.

DraftKings has early lines on select Week 4 games. They have Clemson -7 @ WF right now.

I'd say that's about right. Depending upon this weekend and Hartman's second performance, I could see it moving to -4.5 to -6.

You can get 8.5 on fanduel if anyone is betting it early

On the Stanford Steve & Bear pod this week The Bear threw out several games -- including Duke @ Kansas -- as Gameday possibilities, but said Clemson @ Wake was unlikely to happen since State @ Clemson would be on the radar for Week 5.

Seems like that could be a good source of motivation, because it certainly implies what outcome they're very much expecting in this game

They are 100% going to Knoxville unless Tennessee somehow loses to Akron.

Amazing how much they like novelty teams and last year they didn’t pay Wake any mind when we might’ve at first seemed like one but actually we were good.

Seems like we may never host again, wonder if they’d ever come when Wake is coming to town.

I would recommend watching ACCN's "The Huddle" on Saturday mornings. Starts in 10 minutes because they're doing the four straight games bullshit.

ACCN does some stupid things like broadcasting from Mark Packer's basement but the guys on the The Huddle know their shit.

Thanks for the rec. I have seen that (although probably never at 10:00 a.m. on a Saturday) and will do so again.

The Huddle until the picks on Gameday is my schedule these days.

Amazing how much they like novelty teams and last year they didn’t pay Wake any mind when we might’ve at first seemed like one but actually we were good.

Seems like we may never host again, wonder if they’d ever come when Wake is coming to town.

For whatever reason, Herbstreit absolutely loathes Wake Forest. I don't know if we didn't accept his kid into school or if he had some run-in with Clawson. But it's beyond obvious he goes out of his way to dismiss Wake Forest football. As long as that assclown is involved, I'm not sure we will ever get Gameday (a normal Gameday).

For whatever reason, Herbstreit absolutely loathes Wake Forest. I don't know if we didn't accept his kid into school or if he had some run-in with Clawson. But it's beyond obvious he goes out of his way to dismiss Wake Forest football. As long as that assclown is involved, I'm not sure we will ever get Gameday (a normal Gameday).
I think it's a lot simpler than that. Big school good in 80s good. Small school bad. I don't think there's much more going on up there.

I think it's a lot simpler than that. Big school good in 80s good. Small school bad. I don't think there's much more going on up there.

Perhaps but his comments last year were as if he went out of his way to insult Wake Forest. I mean when our head coach even addresses it in a presser, it's pretty damn obvious. But, you may be right. Maybe has "size" issues. :)

Back