• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CNN producer says Russia Narrative is Bullshit

Oh good O'keefe is back in the news, wonder if it's to drum up money for his legal defense.

do you read what you post...not exactly what he said. he said that there is no proof...you are fake news!!!!

jh9k6wh7yaky.gif

do you read what you post...not exactly what he said. he said that there is no proof...you are fake news!!!!

jh9k6wh7yaky.gif

that's a great gif

CNN is fake news

other than nedick, i think even the deranged around here realize the russia collusion narrative is donkey shit

Oh good O'keefe is back in the news, wonder if it's to drum up money for his legal defense.

The criminal O'Keefe is now a source! How great is that!

Remember how he got the guy in San Diego fired? The guy who the instant O'Keefe left his office called his cousin, the cousin who was a senior ICE Agent, to warn him about O'Keefe's alleged action.

Or how O'Keefe broke into Mary Landrieu's office?

[video=youtube;8Jwtk36MoqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8Jwtk36MoqM[/video]

That video is really not very inspiring for CNN regardless of who produced it. The words are coming right out of the producers mouth and it isn't as if large chunks of it are spliced. It is very direct question from undercover guy and direct answer from CNN producer in nature. For the producer to say if there was any really hard evidence it would have certainly been leaked by now but that the drumbeat of coverage is continuing solely because of the ratings bonanza it is producing among the base of CNN watchers is pretty much confirming what we've all known for a long time. Cable news is more and more slanted so that individuals of a particular political persuasion can continue to be spoon fed information and viewpoints they want to consume. Fox, MSNBC and CNN are all essentially shrills. Hell, the guy flat out admits that journalistic ethics don't matter in how stories are presented and covered.

Nah it's all fake news. Our supreme leader said so.

and was correct. "It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

The criminal O'Keefe is now a source! How great is that!

Remember how he got the guy in San Diego fired? The guy who the instant O'Keefe left his office called his cousin, the cousin who was a senior ICE Agent, to warn him about O'Keefe's alleged action.

Or how O'Keefe broke into Mary Landrieu's office?

Not going to argue this isn't a questionable source, but that was a cnn producer saying the Russia investigation is a witch hunt. Was it not?

I don't disagree that the optics on this look bad for the media but let's have a little perspective.

-This guy is the supervising producer for CNN's health unit. And he's probably one of how many producers? I'm sure there are more than a handful of people working for CNN who believe Russia is a non-story.
-O'Keefe does not have a lot of credibility so I'd be careful of falling on any of his swords
-Trump has fired or removed at least 3 people who have had a direct role in the Russian scandal (Yates, Bhara and Comey) and he's itching to remove the independent prosecutor who has bipartisan support and served our country admirably during Vietnam and in the aftermath of 9/11. For a narrative that is bullshit, Trump certainly isn't acting like an innocent party in this mess.

I don't disagree that the optics on this look bad for the media but let's have a little perspective.

-This guy is the supervising producer for CNN's health unit. And he's probably one of how many producers? I'm sure there are more than a handful of people working for CNN who believe Russia is a non-story.
-O'Keefe does not have a lot of credibility so I'd be careful of falling on any of his swords
-Trump has fired or removed at least 3 people who have had a direct role in the Russian scandal (Yates, Bhara and Comey) and he's itching to remove the independent prosecutor who has bipartisan support and served our country admirably during Vietnam and in the aftermath of 9/11. For a narrative that is bullshit, Trump certainly isn't acting like an innocent party in this mess.

what have you done with the real nedick?

Back