• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Basketball Thread 11/9

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
I believe 9 ACC teams are taking the floor tonight. The most anticipated matchup is the Maryland/UK game which is in Brooklyn (I believe). Maryland has Dez Wells available and that should make the game considerably more exciting.

UVA is a very slight favorite over George Mason and Georgia Tech is about a five point favorite over Tulane. Duke takes the floor against Georgia State. UNC also gets things kicked off at home against Gardner Webb.

And of course Wake plays Radford. Excited college basketball is back for sure.

Miami losing to Stetson with about 4 to go in the 1st half.

I never hated Uconn, I just hated Jim Calhouhn. I hope Kevin Ollie does well.

14 for 17 from UCONN after 12 minutes. They are playing such crisp basketball.

How many military related games do we have this weekend? MSU-UCONN, SYR-SDSU, UF-GU... am i missing any?

Was on the Midway a month ago. That's pretty neat.

Syracuse game postponed due to weather and Ohio State game may not happen either due to court issues.

Had to figure this kind of stuff could happen

Miami beats Stetson by 8.

UVA down 3 to George Mason at the half.

Maryland wearing cutoff grey sweatsuits circa 1985. Nice touch.

'Hoos lose at Mason. FSU in trouble at home to South Alabama

we are scary good. hopefully it will make up for the suck that is our tom obrien football program.

we win by 40 and the scrubs ran mostly the last ten minutes.

Back