• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Insiders Thread - Post All Takes Here - Lambert on Hot Seat!!!!!!!!!

GoNiners

Reaction score
This thread is for the real college football fans who know something about football, not the casual Wake Forest Football Fan Who Doesn't Know Anything about Real Coolege Football Kind of FAn. So if you want to talk about which weak ass quarterback should be playing for the Squeakin Deacons, do it on some other thread. This is for real schools with the name of a State on there shirt or helmet or somewhere. Or the name of a very large city.

Now that I have started this thread, discuss.

Lamar Jackson had 8 TDs in a half yesterday (6 pass, 2 rush) and Chrispy left him on his bench in our college fantasy league

Brad lambert is on the HOT SEAT because his team was losing 56-0 last night at halftime to a team from the ACC that displayed bad sportsmanship by running up the score. I'm sure Coach Lambert went into the locker room and yelled and hollared and make the paint peel off the walls, and Charlotte was able to tie Louisville in the second half, but they wer'en't able to come back from the first half deficit. Louisville is a one man team because their quarterback scored eight touchdowns. Charlotte was every bit as good as Louisville in the second half I don't know what coach Lambert is doing he has all of this talent that was wasted in the first half and his clock management was terrible. Louisville was up seven touchdowns in teh first half and kept running up the score. We shoujld have played better but they could have run the ball. Bobby Petrino is a piece of shit for doing that but once we fire Lambert we may look at him for Charlotte.

Tennessee is fucking terrible and App State should have won that game if they knew how to manage the clock and kick field goals and other things. They are going to beat the shit out of UT when they come to Boone and they're also going to beat Wake Forest every year they play from now on. WE dont play them anymore because their fans are total pieces of shit and drink moonshine and we don't want them attempting to tear up our beautiful Richardson Field at Richardson-McColl Stadium on our campus in Charlotte.

Heard while at the game last night. "Man, Louisville is beating Charlotte 55-0 and it's not even halftime." Response from someone else, "I didn't even know Charlotte had a team."

How was Tennessee ranked $9? They are lolbad. I knew that they had no business being ranked as a top ten team and said as much to many people, verbally, not on this message board.

Heard while at the game last night. "Man, Louisville is beating Charlotte 55-0 and it's not even halftime." Response from someone else, "I didn't even know Charlotte had a team."

Shows how much they know. Charlotte as able to tie an ACC team that was trying to run up the score in the second half. Wake Forest won't be able to do that. Wake Forest didn't even score in the second half against Tulane and we scored two touchdowns.

Shows how much they know. Charlotte as able to tie an ACC team that was trying to run up the score in the second half. Wake Forest won't be able to do that. Wake Forest didn't even score in the second half against Tulane and we scored two touchdowns.

No it shows how pretty much everyone could give a crap about Charlotte football.

That was only because Petrino let his first 4 strings leave at halftime to hit the strip club and he let the 5th stringers and water boys play out the 2nd half.

It shows that that person is ignorant of the changing landscape ofcollege football and complacent about Wake's place in it. He'll get his comeuppance next fall when the deacons go to Boone and the Mountaineers break his hubristic dick in the dirt with a rock. Does anyone from Wake actually expect to win that game. it's really your super bowl because you can't win any ACC games and you won't ever be going to a real bowl game ever again.

That was only because Petrino let his first 4 strings leave at halftime to hit the strip club and he let the 5th stringers and water boys play out the 2nd half.

You obviously didn't watch the game so Shut the front door.

Serious question, how many points Do you think Louisville would have beat Wake by last night 56? 70? 77? Louisville is only gonkig to get better and they'll probably beat Wake about 80-0 in November.

It shows that that person is ignorant of the changing landscape ofcollege football and complacent about Wake's place in it. He'll get his comeuppance next fall when the deacons go to Boone and the Mountaineers break his hubristic dick in the dirt with a rock. Does anyone from Wake actually expect to win that game. it's really your super bowl because you can't win any ACC games and you won't ever be going to a real bowl game ever again.

So, when is Charlotte going to get that rivalry that makes so much sense with App going?

You obviously didn't watch the game so Shut the front door.

Serious question, how many points Do you think Louisville would have beat Wake by last night 56? 70? 77? Louisville is only gonkig to get better and they'll probably beat Wake about 80-0 in November.

gonkig????

I'll be 100 percent honest, I am really glad Charlotte started playing fooball and I'm actually a big fan. As long as Charlotte is playing football, at least we don't have to worry about being the worst FBS program in the state.

Congrats on your 60-year headstart and all that ACC money you don't deserve. That's all you've got going for you. But we can talk about things besides Wake Forest and Charlotte here. big games this weekend like Alabama and Southern Cal and LSU and Wisconsin and Georgia and North Carolina and many others.

Congrats on your 60-year headstart and all that ACC money you don't deserve. That's all you've got going for you. But we can talk about things besides Wake Forest and Charlotte here. big games this weekend like Alabama and Southern Cal and LSU and Wisconsin and Georgia and North Carolina and many others.

We've been playing football for a lot longer than 60 years my friend.

Back